AdvTalent learnership for the disabled
An exciting opportunity has availed itself for a 6-month graduate development programme designed to better prepare unemployed disabled graduates. The company is currently looking for such individuals for the programmes that are currently open and will run for 6 months.
AdvTalent is a JSE listed company and is well-known in the South African landscape. The learnership opportunity will be based in Pretoria.
- New business development
- Prospecting and cold calling (daily about three hours on the phone)
- Market research
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Talent attracting
- Building up a pool of candidates to market to clients
- Conducting reference checks on candidates
- Attending client meetings and presentations
- Interviewing candidates
- A track record of achievements
- A need and hunger for excellence
- Unemployed disabled graduates
*Only disabled candidates will be considered for this role.
How to apply:
Email Cv and all relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org only if you meet the requirements