Bradshaw LeRoux Consulting learnership
Bradshaw LeRoux Consulting has an opportunity for a learnership and is now looking for 5x Persons with Disability with high potential to join the Marketing Learnership. The learnership is available for a 12 months tenure. The learnership will be a combination of classroom-based learning, practical training and coaching as well as mentoring.
The learning areas include:
- Principles of Marketing
- Product Positioning
- Customer Management
- Communication an
- Customer Service Skills.
- Must be a Person with a Disability
- Minimum Grade 12. Candidates with additional qualifications have an advantage.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- A customer centric mindset.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Able to work with people.
- Possessing positive attitude.
- Be ready for a 12-month contract commitment.
- No criminal record.
- South Africa citizenship.
- Must live in Cape Town
Documentation to be submitted:
Please email a detailed copy of your MS Word doc CV,
Certified Copies of qualifications, recent salary slip (If currently employed) and ID doc.
Vacancy title need to be quoted in the subject line of the application
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants with a disability may apply for this specific position.