Council for Geoscience Internship
Job Title: 3x Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage Interns
Fixed Term Contract: 24 Months
Location: Head Office Pretoria, South Africa
Overall Job Purpose: Conduct research into various carbon capture technologies, including utilization and storage. This work forms part of the multi-disciplinary mapping effort to characterize carbon storage potential in South Africa.
RESPONSIBILITIES(Not Limited to)
- Research into various carbon capture technologies
- Assessment of carbon utilization techniques, for example, carbon mineralization
- Applying multiple geoscientific data to characterise sites for carbon sequestration
- Provide monthly technical reports
- BSc or BTECH degree in a geoscience-related field (i.e., geology, geophysics, environmental geology, geochemistry, hydrogeology)
- Less than one year of experience in the relevant field
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please send your application to email@example.com Please quote the position title (Interns: CCUS ) as a reference when submitting your application.
Closing Date: 14 June 2021