Globaltrack Installations Intern opportunity
At Globaltrack we value a multicultural and diverse environment. Our associates are independent-minded individuals, sharing a common goal and strategies. Self-starters and self-motivated are encouraged, in fact, it is bred in our culture. Our team of professionals are young, dynamic and enthusiastic.
These are the values we live by:
We aim to WIN- We continually strive to be better, know more and push the envelope of what we think we can achieve. We are laser-focused on hitting our one number- We set high standards for ourselves and are maniacally driven to achieve them.No man left behind-We encounter hard problems, and we are great at fixing them TOGETHER. We grow people – We believe that to become a Globaltracker you stretch yourself i.e. you are a bit uncomfortable – all the time
We are looking for a Junior / Intern Installation Technician who is honest, reliable, accurate, methodical and a hard-working team player to assist the Senior Technician within the organisation with Installations.
Installations Job Accountabilities Include:
- Installation of new units
- Pre-Assessment checks of client vehicles & yards
- Repairs of existing units
- Execution of special projects
- 100% of Client installations are done according to Globaltrack QA Standards with no reworks or additional visits
- On-site client liaison with regards to installations & repairs of new & existing units
- Ensuring a positive and excellent customer experience with regards to on-site installations
- Ensuring vehicle, stock & toolkit is well looked after, clean & in good working order
- Ability to work overtime, weekends to suit customer requirements
- Completed or in process of completing S3/S4 Electrical Engineering
- Can be used to complete P1/P2 Onsite Training
- Be required to relocate if/as required
- Clear Criminal Record
- Drivers License will be advantageous
Should you be interested in this position, please apply and ADDITIONALLY complete the Assessment in full by clicking on the link below so that we may ascertain your skills suitability and organisational culture fit.
Closing Date: 12 August 2021