Company: Kruger Shalati
Job Level: Junior
Contract: 1-year full-time Internship
Location: Skukuza, South Africa
Closing Date: 10 February 2021
- South African Citizen (proof of residence & certified ID copy)
- Grade 12/Matric (certified copy)
- Certificate/Diploma in Health & Safety Management (certified copy)
- Good understanding of Computer – MS Officer (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Good communication
- Letter from university/college stating that you require practical experience in order to obtain a diploma full diploma qualification
Duties and responsibilities:(Not Limited to)
-Obtain various quotations from suppliers as per Health and Safety Requirements.
-Calling meetings and handling administrative duties.
-Coordinate response to medical emergencies.
-Assist with the compiling of the Risk assessment reports.
-Effective communication at all levels within the organization.
-Compile and communicate statistics.
How to apply
Applicant should send CV with all required document to firstname.lastname@example.org. before the closing date 10 February 2021