INVESTEC CSI 2022 BURSARY
Company: Investec, South Africa
Investec is an Anglo-South African international banking and wealth management group that provides a range of financial services to its client base in Southern Africa and Europe.
Investec Bursary covers:
- Investec offers full cost bursaries
Investec offers full cost bursaries to students who aim to study full time towards an undergraduate degree in:
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance)
- Commercial LLB
- Science and Mathematics
- BCom Informatics
- BSc Information Technology
- BSc Computer Science
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science
- BIT-Bachelor of Information Technology
- Business Science
- Must be South African citizens (SA ID)
- A minimum of 70% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy), 70% in English and at least 50% in all their subjects
- Bursaries will only be offered to applicants who are currently in Grade 12 or in their first year of university.
Our CSI strategy is aimed at facilitating the empowerment of talented individuals within a defined continuum of interventions including bursaries and other programmes through school and university to the workplace, so that they may realise their potential.
- In a quest to create a meaningful legacy for Investec and the communities within which we operate, we have identified education as a key focus area in CSI. The employment of well-educated individuals is vital to business success. Education is equally important for the long-term economic growth prospects of our country.
English, Maths and Science skills
- Short-term requirements demand tertiary education skills, but in the longer term, the schooling system should generate learners, who are competent in English, Maths and Science with an aspiration to proceed beyond Matric.
Note: Bursaries are awarded based on merit and financial need and for studies at select South African universities.
Closing Date: 30 September 2021