Qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for a one-year Learnership in Computer Aided Drawing Office Practice.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Grade 12.
- Mathematics with a minimum of 50%(Please note that Maths Literacy will not be accepted)
- Technical Drawings with a minimum of 50%.
- Physical Science will be an advantage.
Documents to be submitted with the application to:
• Completed Application Form
• Matric / N3 Certificate
• Copy of ID
• Proof of residence
CV’S MUST INCLUDE COPIES OF RELEVANT QUALIFICATION
Interested applicants should forward a concise CV and motivation letter, with REFERENCE NUMBER clearly indicated, to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful candidates need to be available from January 2021
- Only candidates between the ages of 19 and 25 will be considered.
- reference will be given to candidates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds
- MegChem supports local appointments.
02 November 2020