McCain Graduate Traineeship:
This programme is geared towards providing and developing recent graduate aligned programmes. The programme will span over a period of 12 months. Commencing from February 2022 to February 2023.
Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development Programme.
The program offers Graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational FMCG business in Agriculture
The program will cover leadership and personal development as well as practical exposure to projects, including the day to day operations of this family-owned business.
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma
- Must achieve a combined aggregate of 65% or higher
- Must not be part of an Internship or Graduate programme OR have previously partaken in an Internship or Graduate programme.
- Good Communication skills
DOCUMENTS TO ATTACH:
- Updated CV in PDF format
- Certified copies of ID
- Certified copies of qualification
- Certified copies of your most recent academic results/record and/or academic manuscript
- Confirmation that you are unemployed. (Please note that successful candidates will be required to undersign an affidavit confirming that you are unemployed)
HOW TO APPLY:
McCain is an accessible employer. If you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.