Hahn Plumbing -Plumbing Apprentice
Day Shift (Required)
Full Job Description
Job Title: Plumbing Apprentice
Please be advised that this is an apprenticeship position.
4 years of plumbing experience is required before the apprentice plumber is able to complete the plumbers Trade test and become a certified/qualified red seal plumber.
Hahn Plumbing is looking for an enthusiastic individual whom is looking to grow with the company.
The Candidate is required to have:
- Proficiency in English: Both speaking and writing the language.
- Hold a code B drivers license.
- A South African ID
- Matric certificate or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills and confidence.
Duties: To attend to, co-ordinate, perform and complete any service tasks necessary for the efficient running of the company including but not limited to:
- Co-ordination with your Plumbing manager and Head Plumber to complete tasks efficiently.
- Maintaining Hahn Plumbing’s high standards of neat and level work.
- Working ‘on tools’ while following the guidance of your Head Plumber
- Washing of the plumbing Van(s)
- Organizing the van and cleaning of tools
- Collecting and Passing tools and supplies to the Head plumber
- Digging trenches or holes
- laying piping
- Learning general plumbing from the Head plumber
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fourways, Gauteng: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you willing to work Overtime / on weekends?
- What are your hobbies / things that you enjoy doing in your personal time?
- High School (matric) (Required)
- Plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Drivers License (Preferred)
- South African ID (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
Email Us email@example.com
Contact: 078 803 3022
Expected Start Date: 2022/07/02