Position: IT Learner
Organization Name: BSTD – CIO and Head of Department
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites all innovative and talented applicants to apply for its Information Technology Internship (Grow-IT) opportunity.
During the programme, learners will acquire the required technical and behavioural competencies based on their areas of specialisation, namely Advanced Analytics, Cybersecurity, Cloud Engineering, Infrastructure Technologies (Virtualisation, Operating Systems and Storage), Integration Technologies, Server and SWIFT.
- have a National Diploma in IT (NQF 6) or a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Software Engineering (NQF 7);
- be a South African citizen;
- be between the ages of 18 and 35 years; and
- be curious, self-motivated and innovative.
Candidates are requested to indicate their field(s) of specialisation or preference(s) in any of the following fields:
- Advanced Analytics
- Cloud Engineering
- Infrastructure Technologies (Virtualisation, Operating Systems and Storage)
- Integration Technologies
- Server (Security and Support)
- SWIFT (for payment systems)
How to apply
The closing date for applications is 30 January 2022. Late applications will not be considered