Company: Johannesburg Stock Exchange (“JSE”)
The JSE is committed to upskilling and developing future leaders of SA. As the great Nelson Mandela said, “education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” In this spirit, the JSE Empowerment Fund (JEF) was established to support students as they strive to reach their academic goals. The JEF offers bursaries to previously disadvantaged students in their 2nd and 3rd year or post-graduate (Honours) level of studies.
The JSE bursary cover?
- Tuition fee
- Books and other learning materials
The JSE Bursary fund students who are studying (full time) towards a degree in:
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Actuarial Science
- Information Technology
- The bursary is offered to South African Citizens only.
- The JEF offers bursaries to previously disadvantaged students
- The joint income of the students’ parents/caregivers should not exceed a joint income of R350, 000 per annum.
- Only applications for 2nd year, 3rd year, or Honours level of studies will be considered.
- Undergraduates must have achieved a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- Post-Graduates must have achieved a minimum of 60%.
How to apply
Directions to the applicants:
Closing date: 31 December 2021